Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pureology Shampoo and Conditioner

During the month of November only there is a great special going on for the 2 most popular Pureology shampoo/conditioner sets. They are each 33.8 oz/liter size shampoos and conditioners. The hydrate set retails at $110 but during the month of November will only be $80 and the Nanoworks set retails at $220 but during the month of November will only be $156. (each are a 30% savings!) These are both great sets. Pureology is definately my favorite shampo and conditioner lines. They are great for all hair types and are color safe. This is the perfect time to try these out or stock up.
Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner is great for all hair types. Especially those that have dry, damaged or colored hair. It leaves the hair soft healthy and smooth. This is what I use on a daily basis.
Nanoworks Shampoo and Conditioner is Pureology's luxury line. It is really the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It makes your hair feel silky soft and actually has an anti-age complex in it. I love love love it and use it when I want to splurge a little.

1 comment:

Devri said...

Heather I'm so excited I found your hair blog! Next time I am so coming to you!