Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Giveaway

I am going to give one lucky person one of my favorite products... Schwarzkopf sealed ends! I think that it is great for all hair types and almost anyone will love it! All you need to do is leave a comment and I will draw a winner. It will end Tuesday October 21st at Midnight. It may just be pretty easy to win as there aren't too many people reading this yet :) Good Luck!

11 comments:

Henry said...

I'd love to try this, since it has your seal of approval! Thanks for sharing!

Emily B said...

I have a serious lack of skill in the hair department. Anything that might help would make my day. Thanks for the chance to win!

spike said...

Not when it's my turn to cook...but when it's hubby's, it's usually takeout!

Luxx said...

My hair needs a new boyfriend! I would love to try these!!!!!!!

Hydes said...

of course i would love to try it. cute blog i will put it on my blog so my friends can see it.
thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

My hair would love this!

Thank you!

roxxyroller said...

From one Heather to another, I would absolutely love to try this product, please count me in and thanks!!

Anna Given said...

After having my son I lost more than half my hair when he was six months old. My hair looked so bad that my hairdresser thought I was on drugs! My hair grew back but it's not what it used to be. It's now 10 years later and it still needs major help. I would love to win this. Thanks for the opportunity to do so.

Marissa Vargason said...

woohoo!!! I love giveaways! Ive never tried it and would LOVE too!!!! I listed you on both of my blogs so hopefully you will get some traffic but not too much I still want to have a chance!

Blackeyedsue said...

I came here via Marissa. Count me in! Do you want another blog shoutout? LMK!

Kacee said...

Can I join in the fun. Marissa recruited me to your blog! Love it!!!